Work in progress!
Setup of secure OR anonymous communication: Signal, Wickr, PGP/GPG keys (email and encryption), disk encryption, verification of security.
Secure setup of Mac OS and iOS systems: Firewalling (Apple’s built in firewall sucks), secure browser setup (Safari sucks here), intrusion detection, encryption (including encrypting the macOS boot disk with a separate password to your user account) – you should have a long password to decrypt and boot the computer, not to constantly type in every time you need to authorise. the system to perform an operation, opening you to keylogging. Disabling of advertising and analytical/personal data being sent back by apps “phoning home.”
- All Apple Mac OS security matters, including malware removal, secure setup, forensic analysis.
- Data recovery and secure destruction.
- Server setup
- Anonymity services (proxies, phone setup, computer setup)
- Evasion of surveillance, tracking, censorship
- Investigation (matters such as harassment, revenge porn, extortion)
- Darknet access, research, and education
- Cryptocurrency services
- Custom services offered
Basic fees TBA.
Matters requiring court appearance – from $1,000.00 AUD per day required to attend a courthouse, whether as an expert witness, or in the process of serving documents.
Third parties may be hired to assist, their billing is separate and not included.